Tailor-made rewilding learning opportunities in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.
We regularly host educational institutions, conservation organisations and groups of land managers on rewilding study tours in the Cairngorms National Park. Our carefully crafted blend of learning and inspiration – the trademark of our Rewilding Training – can be adapted to suit your group's unique learning goals.
- Groups are based at our Rewilding Learning Hub in the Cairngorms, where we have access to transformational rewilding initiatives.
- Study tours are immersive, spending time exploring pioneering projects and meeting the people driving them forward.
- Itineraries can be tailored to your curriculum, learning objectives or professional development goals.
- Optimal group size is 8 guests, plus our guide or trainer, to retain an intimate and interactive experience. On request, we are able to accommodate up to 12 guests.
- Study tours can range between a single day with no accommodation, to 5-night inclusive residential packages (3 nights minimum).