Imagine a Scotland where wild forests teem with life. Where rivers flow freely supporting an abundance of insects, birds and fish. Where a mosaic of wetlands is shaped by the work of beavers and echoes to the calls of cranes.
Passionate people who share our vision
are already making amazing things happen across Scotland.
Working together we can make more of these things happen.
SCOTLAND: The Big Picture is the first organisation in Scotland wholly dedicated to rewilding advocacy and communications. Our mission is to help drive transformational change towards a vast network of rewilded land and sea across Scotland, where wildlife and communities can flourish.
How is my donation spent?
SCOTLAND: The Big Picture is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee. We have no shareholders and all donated funds are reinvested in our advocacy and communications work. Part of our income is derived from commissions and product sales, but we also rely on the support of individuals and organisations who share our vision.
Your support will help us:
- Develop our education programme aimed at rewilding the next generation of decision makers.
- Create tools to advise landowners how to get their rewilding ideas off the ground.
- Expand our community engagement work, through a series of inspiring presentations to diverse audiences across Scotland and beyond.
- Gift our latest book, SCOTLAND: A Rewilding Journey, to influential landowners and policymakers, helping to inspire exciting change.
- Help bring our ground-breaking rewilding documentary, due out in 2021, to a network of theatres across Scotland.