We believe that young people’s voices should be heard and valued, and that they should influence decision making and drive change. This is why we are recruiting a team of inspirational young people to be our NextGen rewilders.
NextGen rewilders are young volunteers who will support SCOTLAND: The Big Picture in promoting our vision of a vast network of rewilded land across Scotland where wildlife flourishes and people thrive.
WANT TO BE A NEXTGEN REWILDER?
We are looking for young people (15-24) living in Scotland who want to:
- support us in developing rewilding learning resources
- inspire and educate other young people about rewilding
- encourage engagement with our work through social media, friends and family
- act as role models for SCOTLAND: The Big Picture
In order to support you, we will:
- provide you with a mentor from our team
- invite you to regular learning opportunities (including residential weekends)
- offer complimentary invitations to our rewilding conferences and events
- provide references, where appropriate
You will also receive:
- A SCOTLAND: The Big Picture t-shirt.
- A digital copy of our book: Scotland: A Rewilding Journey.
- Our monthly newsletter, updating you on rewilding news.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to be considered for our NextGen programme, you live in Scotland and are aged between 15 and 24, please email us. Please provide your name, any social media channels and an answer to the following question:
Why would you like to be a NextGen rewilder? (200 words max.)
All views expressed by our NextGen on their social media channels, blogs and websites are their own.